Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Twelveth Day of Christmas: A Christmas Message

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas this year. Today, my mother and I are going to head down to visit with my aunt and uncle. I hope that you can spend this day with your family. Please take to time to remember the reason we have Christmas is because God sent his son to earth to die for our sins. In that, we could have forgiveness for our sins.

I hope you enjoyed my twelve days of Christmas entries. Maybe next year, I will have more things to share on the history and customs of Christmas. I enjoyed reading your comments and greetings.

For all who are serving the protect my beloved United States today, I would like to say thank you for all you do. If it was not for want you do I would not have the freedoms I enjoy everyday.

Merry Christmas to all. May God bless everyone!

No comments: