Bible Verse Of The Day

Friday, December 12, 2008

Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

With a body found near the home of Caylee Anthony's family it seems that the search for Caylee is coming to a sad end. Caylee has been missing since June. I as many others have many questions about the mother of Caylee. I believe if the body is Caylee and the mother murder her daughter then she should at the death penalty. If my child disappeared I would immediately connect the police and report her missing. I would not rest until my child was safely back in my arms. The biggest losers in this is Caylee's grandparents since they have lost a granddaughter and a daughter. Children are a treasure given to us by God. It is a shame that it looks as if this little girl thrown away like she was a piece of trash.


No comments: