Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Out on the Web: Drink Coffee. Do Good

Jo Anne and I have 71 days to go to be together. I was having a hard time thinking of a entry for our countdown today, that is why I late in posting on the Blog today. I'm sure God had a reason for everything. I ended up working a hour over since the first shift person did not show up this morning. Once the hotel manager took over the front desk, I started home. On the way home, I was listening to the morning show on 106.9 the light. They had a guy from Land of a Thousand Hills Coffee telling about their ministry and how it is helping the Tutsi, Hutu, and Twa farmers in Rwanda heal the wounds of genocide.

Jo Anne and I want to serve the Lord together and help people comes to know the saving grace of Jesus Christ our savior. I was blessed when I heard about Land of a Thousand Hills Coffee because it is the kind of work that we would like to do. Land of a Thousand Hills Coffee provided a job for the people of Rwanda and also shows they the love of Jesus. I hope you will take the time to watch the video below and look for their website.

No comments: