Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, December 07, 2008

“Be Joyful Always”

Last Thursday, on our morning devotion at work, the leader asked each and everyone of us if it is easy to be joyful. Most of us told that it is not easy to be joyful always, yes, it is true because sometimes we are facing difficult challenges in our life. But God said:

“Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5: 16-17

This message inspired me a lot and I feel God’s presence in my life. We must remember, everything happened for a reason and God has a wonderful purpose behind those circumstances we had in our life. Let us be joyful for whatever circumstances we experience in life because this is the will of God and His will is always the best for us. Give thanks not only for the good things happen to us but also be thankful for the pain and struggles we had because through this we learned a lot and become more stronger. Friends, if we allow God to take control of our lives and if we let Him live in our heart, we will feel the true joy despite of circumstances we encounter in life. I want to testify how God works on our family, during the time when my Mom was sick, there are moments that we are running out of budget because of the expenses we had and I don’t know what am I going to do that time. I went to my room and I pray to God. I cried and unload all the struggles we are facing and suddenly I felt the peace God has rendered in my heart. Truly God is working in ways we cannot see, we just need to pray continually and without ceasing because God is the source of everything. Be joyful always because God never leaves us. Now, I can say that I am so blessed and full of joy in my heart because God already answered my prayers after a long time of waiting. God gave me a precious gift that I can keep and treasure in my heart forever and that is my Beloved Daniel, the man I am going to marry soon. God’s answer is always perfect and on time, be patient in waiting because God is preparing the best for you. No matter what happen, be joyful always because God loves you so much.

No comments: