Bible Verse Of The Day

Monday, December 01, 2008

74 Days to Go.

I have Monday night off and depending on the weather I hope to get a couple time done. I have to go out looking for a second job to earn extra money for my trip to see my Love, Jo Anne and the other things involved with us getting married. I will also meet up with my friend Keith as we try to do each week. We get together and talk about how things are going in our lives and share ideas. Keith has been a great mentor to me. I also will try to cook some stew which if it turns out good I will post it here on Mountain Highs and Valley Lows.

Jo Anne and mine excitement is growing each day as the time for us to be together gets closer. At this point, I believe that I have enough money coming in from my job at the hotel to cover my bills and spending money. I want the second job to help unexpected stuff that I'm sure will come up. Please pray that I will found a second job and things will go good for Jo Anne and I at the jobs we are working now.

No comments: