Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

72 Days To Go: Airline Baggage Fees

I checked out the fees for checked baggage yesterday so I can save the money I need for them. I will be flying with Continental Airlines and Japan Airlines to go to the Philippines in February. Continental Airlines charges $15 for the first checked bag and $25 for the second checked bag. Japan Airlines lets you have two bags without charge a fee as long as they are within set dimensions and weight. So with this I am looking at $260 for baggage fee if Continental charges per flight. I am flying two Continental planes going there and two coming back. I do not have a choice but to pay the fees. I have been watching the airline industry for years and it seems the more they charge the less you get in return. I am sure that I will enjoy my flights and will feel safe as one can on their first flight anywhere.

No comments: