Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, December 06, 2008

69 Days to Go: Saving Up Money

The days until the day I get to be with my Love are going by fast. On Friday, I got two paychecks. My paycheck from the hotel had extra money on it from the holiday pay for Thanksgiving. The other paycheck was my last check from working a second job at a restaurant. I put $135 in my savings account to cover the bills that will be due while I in the Philippines, my shots, baggage fees and for some spending money. It is best to save up the money you need for times in the future then to take out a loan. If you have followed this Blog for a while you know that I am help on getting out of debt. Part of getting out of debt is saving up money for emergencies and future needs. I am already enjoying the freedom of wise handling of money. This trip is possible because of me working to pay off my debt.

Precious treasure and oil are in a wise man’s dwelling, but a foolish man devours it.~ Proverbs 21:20

No comments: