Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

65 Days To Go: Dinner With Mom

Last night, I enjoyed dinner at the Olive Garden in Asheville. Mom and I love to get together every once in awhile after have dinner. We talked about my trip to go see my beloved Jo Anne. She is looking forward to the day that Jo Anne will join me here. Dinner was very good. We got excellent service from our waitress.

After dinner, we went to the Asheville Mall to looking around. It has been a long time since the last time I went to the Asheville Mall. Now days I go to the Haywood Mall in Greenville, SC. They had some new stores but it seemed there was less choice there. We looked around in the stores and I was nothing that I care to have or get for anyone. I guess that is a good thing since I do have my trip to the Philippines. I have notice the less and less debt I have and the more freedom I have to get stuff the less I want stuff. It also seems that all the things that I need right now, I can only get by ordering them online.

No comments: