Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, December 11, 2008

64 Days To Go: Changes To The Blog

Last night, was I first night back to work after three nights off from working at the hotel. During my time off, I made some changes to the look of Mountain Highs and Valley Lows. I am always trying to improve this Blog. The biggest change if you give up with Mountain Highs and Valley Lows is I changed the template. Blogger has several different templates you can choice as a layout for your Blog. I had been using the scribe template since I first started this Blog. I changed to the rounders 4 template since it works better with the picture that I added to the header. With visiting other Blogs, I always liked the ones that had a picture behind the title and description of the Blog. I could not decide on a picture to use for the longest time. I finally settled on a picture that I took on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I like the picture since it shows many mountains and valleys which I feel best illustrates the many Mountain Highs and Valley Lows of ones life.

I am also working on a schedule for the different type of articles I write for the Blog (For Example: Food Journey and Out on the Web). I hope with the schedule, it will improve the readability of Mountain Highs and Valley Lows. You will also know when to check the Blog for your favorite section. One of the main reason I blog besides keeping family and friends up to date is to improve on my writing skills.

No comments: