Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, November 15, 2008

More Theats Against Obama Then Other Presidents-elect

According to the news President-elect Obama is receiving more threats against him then other Presidents-elect. I disagree with Obama's views and do not like the fact that he won the election. But, come on people we can vote him out of the office in four years and in two years we can vote to limit his power by voting for people to go to Congress, that do not share his views on how to run this country.

Barack Obama will be our first mixed raced president. I hope my fellow Americans will see how hard Obama has worked to get to where he is and work harder to achieve their life goals. As for his race, I think an Aerosmith song, Livin' On The Edge, says it best.

If you can judge a wise man
By the color of his skin
Then mister you're a better man than I...


I would gladly vote for a black or mixed raced person for president if they share the same views on government as I do. I believe that some day I may have the chance to do just that because they are out there.

This is not the time to make threats. We should pray for Obama and the United States. God is in control and for whatever reason he is God choice for the office of President of the United States. If you do not like it, work on getting someone else elected as President in 2012. We as Americans should be above this. George Bush will leave the White House in January and Obama move in peacefully. And in four or eight years Obama will leave the White house and the next President will move in peacefully. I thank God that we can says that about the United States.

Read the story, Obama has more threats than other presidents-elect from the Associated Press.

No comments: