Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, November 27, 2008

78 Days to Go: Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving Day, here in the United States. This year, I have many things to be thankful for. One of the biggest things is the Lord bringing my Love into my life this year. She gives me such happiness and joy. It is a joy to have someone who prays with me and for me everyday. We have only 78 Days to go for us to finally be together. I also for have family and friends that are there to support me. That I have a job which God uses to provide for my needs. He supplied the money for my flight and friend that can me advice on how to go about getting my Love here. I am thankful for living in the greatest country in the world.

I am most thankful for the mercy and grace I received because Jesus died on the cross for my sins. For without Jesus, I would have no hope.

And let them offer sacrifices of thanksgiving,
and tell of his deeds in songs of joy! ~ Psalm 107:22 (ESV)

No comments: