Bible Verse Of The Day

Friday, October 17, 2008

Food Journey: The Great American Dog

This afternoon, while I was running errands in town I stopped in a restaurant called The Great American Dog. It is located at 808 Greenville Highway in Hendersonville, North Carolina next to the Food Lion. I had their Chili Dog combo for $3.99 and it was delicious. The lady who took my order told me the hot dogs have a natural skin and are made in Massachusetts. They also fresh cut the fries and hand bread their onion rings and chicken tenders right there in the store. One thing I like is that they have RC Cola and Cheerwine fountain drinks with free refills. If you are in Hendersonville, stop at The Great American Dog for lunch or dinner. When you see their clean restaurant and taste their wonderful food, you will be glad you did.

No comments: