Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Waiting in Line for Gas

This morning before leaving work my boss ask me if I would go get gas for his car. The gas stations have been running out of gas for the past couple week here in Western North Carolina. There is something wrong with the pipeline caused by the hurricanes a couple weeks back. At least, that is the story that is being told over the news. I think there is something else going on but I not worried because I believe I have enough to get through the shortage.


Here is the picture of the car waiting in line for gas at the Ingles on Highland Lake Rd in Flat Rock, NC.


Here is how to report a gas station you think is price gouging.

The Department of Energy's Gas Price Watch Reporting Form

North Carolina: 1-877-5-NO SCAM

Virginia: VDACS Consumer Protection Hotline at 800-552-9963 or 804-786-2476

No comments: