Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Plans for Christmas and New Years

I am very excited about Christmas this year. My beloved Jo Anne and I are planning to spend Christmas and New Years together. I will be traveling to the Philippines in December to be with Jo Anne. Not only are we planning on taking the time to get to know one another but we are planning to serve the Lord by doing a mission trip together while I am there. We for going to help with a Christmas Party for her Uncle's church. We are planning to buy Bible for them and also pick a family to take care of some of their need during the Christmas season. We are thinking about starting a ministry in order to take care of the needs of the people and reach them for Jesus.

Jo Anne is going to show me around her country. I looking forward to seeing how she lives. I also looking forward to meeting some of her family and friends. The ones I have meet seems so nice.

I have been saving up the money for my trip. I have found flights from $1900 and up during the time period I want. I have almost almost $1800 in my savings account. I also have planning to the money I need for my shots, spending money, to pay my bills while I am gone, Jo Anne's Visa to come back to the United States and other things. God is providing everything we need in order to be together. Jo Anne and I both ask that you continue to pray for us and our plans.

1 comment:

Jo Anne said...

I love you very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much my Love. I am very happy that you are proud to share to all our friends about the plans we had for Christmas. May our mission serve as an encouragement to all the people to serve God for the rest of their lives. Im really excited on the day we will be together and serve the Lord for the rest of our lives. I miss you so much and see you soon my Love. Mwahhhhhh.....XXXOXXX