Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Adventure With My Friends in Greenville

Yesterday, my friends, Joey, Will, Jonathan and I when to Greenville, South Carolina. After eating lunch on Main Street we walked to Falls Park, which at the end of Main Street. We looked around Falls Park then decided to take the Swamp Rabbit Trail to Cleveland Park and the Greenville Zoo.

Here is Joey, me, and Will having some fun in front of the old courthouse in Greenville.




Here the first bridge we crossed over on the Swamp Rabbit Trail.


Ducks enjoy the Reedy River at the bridge.



Here Jonathan and Will checking out the memorial plane on the Swamp Rabbit Trail.



After taking the wrong loop of the trail we finally made it to the Greenville Zoo. Here Joey and I are pretending that we are returning Will to the Zoo's monkey exhibit.


Tomorrow, I will post some pictures of the flowers in Falls Park.

No comments: