Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Part IV – God’s Answer is Always Perfect and on Time

God knows the best for us and His answer is always perfect and on time. For the past years of my life, I’ve been praying for someone who will be by my side, someone who will accept and love me for who I am, and someone who love God above everything. Yes, I had my previous relationship but it doesn’t work well and I feel something is still missing which is the most important, and that is the leading of our Lord. Now, I realized God’s reason and purpose why He didn’t answer my prayer for a long time because I still have some missions to do and that is taking care of my Mom. I am so happy that I have spent more time taking care of her until the time God called her to go home. God knows better than I and by the time I was in grieving, He is there to comfort me. After a month of my Mom’s death, I decided to come online and go to a Christian chatroom to enjoy myself through chatting with different people there. It is a Christian chatroom but not all people there are real Christians, some of them are just pretending. It is a place where I am not expecting to meet the guy God has destined for me, the guy I am praying for a long time. I really feel God’s leading during the time I log on to Christian chatroom 19 and He talked to my heart to sent a private message to one guy with an ID of oldshoe1978. Then, everything starts there and we built a wonderful friendship until the time he asked me to be his girlfriend. What a great blessing to have Daniel in my life. He is the most precious gift God gave me and I will keep and treasure him in my life forever. God’s answer is always perfect and on time, He gave Daniel in my life by the time I am ready for a lifetime commitment and His answer is more than enough to what I asked. Now, we are both happy serving the Lord through our prayer time everyday and through our blog. We will continue serving Him together for the rest of our lives. The glory , praise and honor is for Him, He is the reason of the joy and happiness we had in our heart and He completed our lives by the time He brought us together.

No comments: