Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, August 03, 2008

More People are Reading This Blog

I have made an effort to improve Mountain Highs and Valley Lows over the last few months. My beloved, Jo Anne has join we in writing entries to post on the Blog. If you have something you like to share on this Blog please send it to me. I wanted to share a few stats of the Blog with you today.

February 2008(13-29): 35 visits
March 2008: 65 visits
April 2008: 92 visits
May 2008: 127 visits
June 2008: 140 visits
July 2008: 170 visits

More and more people are coming to this Blog now. Friends if you have a Blog please add me to your Blog Roll. Let me know and I will add you to my Blog Roll. Starting tomorrow, I will starting posting three entries about Carl Sandburg Home in Flat Rock, North Carolina. Keep checking back for even more great entries. Thank you for coming to and reading Mountain Highs and Valley Lows.

No comments: