Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, August 17, 2008

“A Living Testimony Of My Life”

Life is beautiful, it’s true and I can proved it. I decided to write some testimony on how God works in my life from my childhood until at this time. My testimony was divided into four parts, I hope and pray this will serve as an encouragement to all of us.

Part I: My Fatih

My name is Jo Anne Reyes Hipolito, 28 years old and living from Philippines. I was raised from a Christian family and my parents brought me up in the ways of the Lord. I grew up attending Sunday School and Daily Vacation Bible School on our Church. Since my childhood days, I already knew God but accepted Him in my life as my personal Lord and Savior when I was 7 years old. My grandparents who are now with the Lord, serve as a big influence in my faith too. I learned how to pray through my grandfather who take care and slept with me since I was a child until I reached age 11. He never allowed me to sleep without praying. The one who inspire me in meditating and reading the Word of God is my grandmother. I saw her everytime she woke up in the morning, the first thing she did was to pray and read her Bible. What a great blessing to have a parents and grandparents who lighted my path as I grew up.
Years gone by and I felt God’s presence in my life. By the time I graduated from college, I fully dedicate my time in our church and enjoy myself serving the Lord in different ways. I became active in all youth activities until such time I was elected to be the president of our Local youth group and at the same time I was also elected to be the president of our District. The responsibility that I had is not that easy but I truly enjoyed it with the help of God.

No comments: