Bible Verse Of The Day

Friday, August 01, 2008

God Is So Good To Me

I went to the bank today to deposit my paycheck. Before I left the bank, I decided to check my oil and coolant to see if I needed to add some. I opened my trunk to get what I needed. As I was reach for the coolant, I saw a envelope with my name on it. To my surprise there was a $20 bill in it. I have no idea how it got in there. I rarely opening the trunk to my car. I do not even know who's handwriting it is on the envelope. All I can say is God is good. I went back in the bank and put the money in savings account that I have the money for my trip to the Philippines in December to be with my beloved Jo Anne for Christmas and New Years. Jo Anne and I have been praying that God will provide the money I need for the flight by October 15th. We are sure God will provide the money I need because it is not the first time I just found money laying around. God is so Good.

No comments: