Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Things to Come...

While guys, I just want to take the time to tell about some of the things I am working on for the Blog. First I and Jo Anne would like to thank to guys for taking the time to read, Mountain Highs and Valley Lows. The purpose of this blog to to share what is going on in our lives and thing we learned along the way.

I have been very busy at work. We have opened a second hotel right next to the one I work at and with it being our season, you guess it has been crazy at work. Over the next week or so, I will be posting pictures and information about Downtown Hendersonville, North Carolina and Carl Sandburg's House. These post are so my beloved Jo Anne who I am going to marry can see and learn about the place she will live when we are finally together. I hope you enjoy the post as well. I also will be post the testimony of my friend David in Africa.

I hope you will check back for the great things at are coming. Plus the updates on how much God is blessing Jo Anne and me. I want to praise God for providing half the money I need for the flight to see Jo Anne for Christmas and New Years. We have asked God to provide the just over $2000 for the flight by October 15th. If you like to join me on the trip to see my beloved Jo Anne in the Philippines just let me know.

1 comment:

Jo Anne said...

Hi my Love, i am so happy and blessed to become a part of this blog. It's been a great honor for me to have a better half (Husband) that truly loves the Lord. I love you very very very very very much. God has truly blessed us and i am sure He will continue to bless us and our future family. I can't wait on the day that we formally become one as husband and wife. Take care my Love coz i do care for you so much. I love you forever. No one can break the love we have because God is our strongest foundation. Mwahhhhh..... XXXOOOXXX