Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our Trip to Laguna

Yesterday, July 12, 2008 me and my Aunt together with some member of her family had a trip to Laguna. We leave at home around 7:00AM and we arrived there at 9:00AM. It was a 2 hours drive from Quezon City.
On our way, I took some pictures of the mountains we passed by. I love to share those beautiful pictures to my Beloved Daniel and I would love to bring him there on December.







We visited our Church located at Km.8 Liyang Siniloan Laguna, and a meter away from our church is my Uncle’s Pig Farm. I really like the climate there, its quite cold than here in Quezon City.

I am looking forward to bring my Love there, I love to show him our church. We are planning to go there on December to join the Christmas party and at the same time we would like to share some things for the kids which makes them happy. We also plan to reach out those people who are not yet a believer. We love to serve God together and we pray for God’s leading for us that we must have courage to share His word to others.

No comments: