Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Great Savings

Yesterday, I did some shopping for clothes and food. First I when to a couple Thrift Shops looking for some shorts that I needed for work. I brought three pairs of shorts for $6 at one of the Thrift Shops. The shorts I got look like new. If I brought them new at regular retail store I would have paid close to $100 for the three of them.

When I go shopping for food for the house I use coupons all the time. I save at a couple dollars each week. This week, I had a coupon for $2 off when you buy two bottles of Budweiser Barbecue Sauce. I got a bottle of Budweiser Barbecue Sauce and a bottle of Budweiser Beechwood Smoked Barbecue Sauce for $1.97 each. So when you figure that out I got one bottle free and six cents off the another. On top of that I brought them in South Carolina which does not have a tax on food. I got them so I could try them out. I love the taste. The good news is that I have another coupon for the product which I am sure that I am going to get again.

No comments: