Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Weekend of Time With Friends

This week I had Friday and Saturday nights off. On Friday night, I went the movie theater with my brother, James, and watch Iron Man. I enjoyed the movie a lot.

Flat Rock Village Bakery I joined my friend Ricky Gessler for breakfast at the Flat Rock Village Bakery. Ricky and I enjoy discussing what has been going on in your lives and our faith the Jesus. The scones and coffee were very good. I would recommend the Flat Rock Village Bakery for breakfast to anyone.

After having breakfast with Ricky, I went and picked up my friend, Set Brown and we went to a swim hole that I know about off the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Trout at Pisgah Center for Wildlife Education. On the way up to the Parkway. Seth and I stopped at the The Pisgah Center for Wildlife Education. We fed the fish in the Fish Hatchery, and went through the different exhibits on wildlife.
Looking Glass Rock Overlook The trail head to the swim hole is on across the road from the Looking Glass Rock Overlook. There is about a mile hike into the swim hole. On a hot day it is very worth the hike to it. I enjoy swimming especially in mountain swim holes.
View from Looking Glass Rock OverlookThis is the view from the Looking Glass Overlook. You can see Looking Glass Rock through the gap in the tree here. Looking Glass Rock is popular with rock climbers. I have climb up and repelled down Looking Glass Rock.
Looking Glass Rock Overlook
On the way back down the mountain Seth and I stopped at the Cherry Cove Overlook. In the right side of this picture you can see Looking Glass Rock.
Looking Glass Rock is in the center of this picture.
Cherry Cove Overlook
View from Cherry Cove Overlook
Cherry Cove from the Cherry Cove Overlook. This is look down at Cherry Cove from the Cherry Cove Overlook.
This is the view from the other side of the parkway from he Cherry Cove Overlook. This is the view from the other side of the parkway from he Cherry Cove Overlook.

No comments: