Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Walk With Faith in Your Heart

Walk with faith in your heart is one of my favorite song that truly touches my heart, inspires me and deepens my faith to God.

“FAITH” which simply means trust in God or in the Word of God, and at other times faith almost becomes equivalent to active obedience. Now faith, is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see (Hebrews 11:1). In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead (James 2:17). In the Old Testament, by faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that comes by faith.

In my own personal life, I see how my mom live by faith during the time when she was in bed because of her disease. I witnessed how much faith she had in God that despite of her sickness she never turn her back to God but instead she keep her faith burning in fire for she knows God will never leave her. She is been sick for more than two years and had undergone two surgery in one year. I know the pain and sacrifices that her disease brought her, but still she tried to push herself just to make it to church to worship and serve the Lord. My mom who is now in the loving arms of God, set a good example to us, gives us inspiration and teaches us to be strong, more courageous and brave enough to face every challenges in life because God is always on our side. By faith, nothing is impossible to God.

Lord, thank you for keeping our faith burning in fire. It’s because of You why we are here in this world and by faith we offer ourselves unto You and we want to serve You for the rest of our lives.

This entry is by Jo Anne Hipolito.

No comments: