Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Food Journey: Two Great Food Product Recommendations

Recently, I have tried two food products by Kraft Foods. I had coupons for these two products and the price for them was right, so I decided to try them. I love how they taste, so I wanted to share them with you.

The first product is Kraft's Bagel-fuls. Bagel-fuls are bagel with cream cheese in the middle. They come in five flavors: Original Cream Cheese, Strawberry Cream Cheese, Cinnamon Cream Cheese, Whole Grain Bagel, and Chive Cream Cheese. You can store them in in the freezer or the refrigerator. I like the Chive flavor ones. You get four in a package and they are full of cream cheese. They are great to heat them in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds or just eat them right out of the refrigerator.

The other product is DiGiorno: For One Pizza. You have Pepperoni, Grilled Chicken & Vegetable, and Supreme to choose. Although you can heat the pizzas in the oven or microwave, I found that they heat better in the microwave then in the oven. The crust does get crispy in the microwave. The Grilled Chicken & Vegetable Pizza is very good. These Pizzas make a great snack or meal.

I most certainly will get both of these products again. They taste great and are a great value for your money.

No comments: