Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Today is Father's Day. I would like to take the time to remember the men who was my Dad. I was raised by my grandparents, so I consider my grandfather as my father. My grandfather took me into his home and raise me as if I was his own son. In my family I am called my grandfather's son. The thing that I am most thankful for is grandfather teaching me the ways of the Lord. He did this not only by talking to me but modeling it in front of by living a good Christian life. He never force me to believe but guided me in his wisdom. I miss my grandfather very much but I know one day I will see him again in Heaven.

I would like for you to take the time to write a comment about your father in the comments for this entry. Also if you like to find out more about Father's Day check out Society for the Confluence of Festivals in India's Father's Day - Fathers Day Celebration Worldwide.

1 comment:

Jo Anne Hipolito said...

Love, I am sure your grandfather is very very happy and proud of you. You are living on the way he had trained you when you were a child, a way that is focus on the Lord. I am so thankful for your grandfather because he brought you up in the teachings of God. I am at peace and comfortable that you will be a good father to our children one day. A father who lead his family by example and by actions. I love you very much, my Love and soon you will be a father. Mwahhhh....XXXOXXX