Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pray for Steven Curtis Chapman's Family

I was deeply sadden when I heard the news about Maria Sue Chapman, the daughter of Christian music artist, Steven Curtis Chapman. She was hit in the driveway by a vehicle.

The Chapmans adopted Maria from China. She was the youngest daughter of Steven Curtis Chapman. The Chapmans have adopted two other children besides Maria. They also have setup a foundation and ministry to financially assist thousands of couples in adoption called Shaohannah's Hope.

I have enjoyed Steven Curtis Chapman's music since I was in high school. I feel his lost as if an old and dear friend has lost a family member. Will you join me in praying for the Chapman family. God will confront them in this time of great sadness. You like to meet Maria and leave few words of condolences for the Chapmans, please click here..

No comments: