Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Men's Fraternity

This past fall and winter I took the first year of the Men's Fraternity classes at my church. I enjoy the course a lot and found it very informative. I would encourage any man to join Men's Fraternity if your church offers it or get one started at your church.

Men's Fraternity is a series of three one-year studies on authentic manhood using Jesus' life as a model. I did The Quest for Authentic Manhood which is the first year of the study. The second and third years are Authentic Manhood: Winning at Work and Home and The Great Adventure. These studies were designed by Robert Lewis the pastor-at-large of Fellowship Bible Church in Little Rock, Arkansas and author of Raising a Modern Day Knight.

To learn more about Men's Fraternity check out the following:
Introduction to Men's Fraternity Video One
Introduction to Men's Fraternity Video Two
Men's Fraternity Website

There is also a version for women called The New Eve which you can find more about here.

Again I would encourage you to do these studies, I learned a lot and the things you learn really work in real life.

No comments: