Bible Verse Of The Day

Monday, March 10, 2008

Great Men and Women of Faith

Recently, I talked with a guest at the hotel that I work at about some of the pastors that have served my church over the years. He knew a few and even went to school with one of them. My conversation with him started me thinking of the great men and women that God had put in my life. Some I have know for years, some I knew just a short time, and some I have not met in person but my life has been impacted by their faithfulness to the Lord. I can only hope to have the impact for the Lord on the lives of others as they have had on my life. The following are just a few of the great men and women of faith God as put in my life.

Ira E. Reed, Jr
Ruth Reed
Ben Buck
Steve Scoggins
Jim Pierce
Wally Shamburger
Keith Beck
Vickie "Sugarmama" Sanders
Dot Case
Randall Popham
Keith Thielke
Floyd Conner
Millie Conner
Daryl Waldrop
Lisa Waldrop
Billy Graham
Franklin Graham
Joe Gessler
Dave Ramsey

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.~~ Galatians 5:22-23 (English Standard Version)

No comments: