Bible Verse Of The Day

Friday, March 21, 2008

Blessing Israel

Long ago God made I promise to Abram who later is the Bible renamed by God, Abraham. God promised that he would make a great nation from him. Those who bless that nation will be blessed and those who dishonors that nation will be cursed. God is still keeping that promise that he made to Abraham. That nation is Israel.
Now the LORD said to Abram, "Go from your country and your kindred and your father’s house to the land that I will show you. And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed." ~ Genesis 12:1-3

All thou out history the nations and people that have blessed Israel have been blessed. One of these nations is the United States. I believe that the United States has been greatly blessed because of its support of Israel over the years. The United States has at times been the only friend to Israel.

Now for people and Nations that have caused Israel. The first that most people think of is Hitler back in the 1930's and 1940's. Under his rule Germany killed millions of Jews. In the last Hitler killed himself and his body throw in a pit a burned. Germany has not return as a world power since World War II. Spain was a world power until it started persecution of Jews in 1492. With in a hundred years lost its world dominants.

If you like to do more research on blessing Israel, I suggest checking out We Bless Israel's web site. I know I will not get rich by blessing Israel but I received more treasure in Heaven to lay at the feet of my Lord and Savior, Jesus. Yes, the world salvation came though Israel.

No comments: