Bible Verse Of The Day

Friday, December 07, 2007

Rayna and Her Puppies

Last Friday morning my dog Rayna have puppies. They are so cute! She have seven puppies but unfortunately one did not make it. While that makes six puppies I have to find homes for when they are old enough to live without thier mother. They still are under the house where Rayna had them but I think Rayna is looking for another place to move them. Okay enough talk here are some picture from this past week.




Rayna and puppies on the First Day.


Mother's Love


It is warm here with mom!


Here the puppies today by themselves.

I will do my best to post more pictures as the puppies grow and leave. I will miss the puppies when they leave but I do not have the resource to care for them. The Puppies are Free to a good home.

No comments: