Bible Verse Of The Day

Monday, December 31, 2007

My Goals for 2008

I do not make New Year Resolutions because no one follows through with them. I do take the time to make same goals that I want to achieve for the year. Okay your saying goals are the same as resolution. Resolutions are made to improve on something in ones life. I make goals to set a mark to work too or surpass. I always making goal for myself to reach.

I have five goals for the year 2008. My first goal is to get my weight down to 200 lbs. This means I will have to lose 20 lbs. My second is to have two more debts paid off this year. One of these debts will be to pay my car off. Once I get my car paid off I should be able to take care of the rest of my debt petty quickly. The third goal for 2008 is to take two trips this year without new debt. I already have a trip to the Outer Banks of North Carolina planned with my friends in the fall. My Forth goal is to come up with a plan for starting my own business. I always wanted to own my own store. I am finally getting to the point in my life that I have the money and resources to start my business. Goal number five is to pray everyday for my friends and family that they come to know Jesus or have a closer relationship with him.

I hope God blesses all my friends and family a great deal in 2008. May you all have a Happy New Year.

No comments: