Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Changing my Blogs Name to Mountain Highs and Valley Lows

I have decided to change the name of my Blog to Mountain Highs and Valley Lows. I wanted a more eye catching title for my Blog. Several years ago, I had an e-newsletter that I used for the same purpose as I do with this Blog by the same name. That purpose is to keep my friends up to date with what is going on in my life. I picked the name of Mountain Highs and Valley Lows for several reasons. One as you guess is that I live in the Mountains of Western North Carolina and I am surrounded by mountains and valleys. And as with the mountains and valleys if you really look at life all at once, life is just as wonderful as the mountains and valleys that I live in here in Western North Carolina. One of the other main reasons I picked the name is the symbolism of the mountain highs and valley lows of life. As we all know, we have up and down times in our lives. The high parts of our lives are often called Mountain Tops. While the lows points in our lives are sometimes called Life's Valleys.

With the name change, I will still be writing about whats going on in my life, sharing links to great websites that I come across and other interesting things I would like to share with the world. I hope to be posting entries on a more regular bases as while.

No comments: