Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Noadiah Wade

Noadiah Wade was a Captain in the American Revolutionary War under George Washington. Many of the men who served under him can from Morris County, New Jersey. He lived in Morris and Sussex County, New Jersey. He is also my Forth Great Grandfather by the information I have been able to find at this time. This is one of many genealogy finds I was found in the past years. I continue to look for more information on Noadiah Wade and his family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Captain Noahdiah Wade was the father of Daniel Shannon's first wife, Elizabeth Wade 1771 - 1800. Daniel is my 4th great grandfather. I am pleased to find this information on Elizabeth Wade's father. Noadiah [1788-1842], Elizabeth and Daniel's son is my third great grandfather.