Bible Verse Of The Day

Friday, January 26, 2007

Money from Heaven

Wednesday was a great day with money for me. I pick up loose change at work and other places and put it with the coin change I get from purchases. I took my change I collected to the Credit Union where I do my banking put in the coin machine. I checking the coin return putted out about twenty wheat pennies. Then I went to a car wash to clean my car. First I vacuumed the car out. Before I left the vacuum I walk around the vacuums and found three cents on the other side. I pull the car over to wash the dirt off on the outside. I got out of the car looked down at the ground and found a ten dollar bill. I used the ten to get something special for someone special. I picked up 45 cents today at work. God is so good I thank him for this money from heaven.

No comments: