Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hard Times With Friends

While I got into fights with two of my dearest friends this week. We talked things out and forgive one another. Jonathan you are my best friend and I hate to think about where I be without out you. Amber you are my newest friend. You make me laugh because I see myself sometimes in you. We are both just learning about one another. I care about you both very much. I will always be there for you when you need a friend. Friends may fight and do stupid things but they always forgive one another. I sorry for the stupid things I have done to cause the fighting between us.

Then Peter came up and said to him, "Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?" Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven. ~ Matthew 18:21-22 (English Standard Version)

No comments: